Office Hours Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 PM Saturday – Sunday 9:30 AM 4:30 PM

Gas Safe Registration Checker

Gas Safe Certificate will help your business stay safe and secure

Ensure your building’s insurance, health, and safety with certification. We offer a wide range of commercial gas safe services.

Request Callback

Fill out our form below for our team to call you.

Callbacks are from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm

Gas Safety Certificate Services

Takeaway Gas Certificate

Pizza shop | Kebab Shop | Fish Shop Gas Safety Certificate  (CP42) and (Plant)

B & B Gas Certificate

Bed and breakfast, Hotel, or even rental campervan get a (CP42) within 24 hours.

Kitchen Gas Certificate

Commercial Kitchen Gas Safety Certificate provided as a (CP42) and (Plant)

Cafe Gas Certificate

Make sure your cafe is safe with a commercial gas safety certificate known as a (CP42)

Restaurant Gas Certificate

Safety is a priority when it comes to gas get your restaurant gas safety certificate (CP42)

Pub Gas Certificate

We provide pubs with CP42 and also PLANT Gas Safety Certificates.

Gas Safe Registration Checker

Gas Safe Certificates

The gas safety certificates can only be issued by Gas Safe registered engineers. These specialists must attend your premises and carry out a number of tests on each gas appliance before they provide a gas safety certificate. The tests include a visual inspection, as well as pressure, functionality, and operation tests. Also, any appliances that use extraction systems to expel gases created during the combustion process must undergo an inspection to make sure the extraction method is suitable.

The results of these checks are recorded on a Gas Safety Record form. This document will include a description of each appliance checked by the engineer, along with its location within your premises. It will also detail the name and registration number of the engineer who performed the assessment. All engineers must be included on the Gas Safe Register, and they each have their own individual registration number. The safety form will also include the date that the inspection was conducted on, the address of the premises that has been checked, and any problems or defects found by the engineer – along with the actions needed or taken to fix them.

From gas boilers to cookers and heaters, your business might use a range of different gas appliances. This equipment could be crucial to the running of your everyday operations. But while these appliances may offer impressive convenience and functionality, they are also associated with certain risks. For example, when they are not installed or maintained correctly, there is a danger of explosions and fires. There is also a risk of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. According to the NHS, each year in England and Wales alone there are around 60 deaths from accidental CO poisoning. This colorless and odorless gas is produced when certain fuels, including natural gas, fail to burn fully.

Given the potential dangers associated with gas appliances, it is no surprise that there are strict rules in place in the UK governing their installation and maintenance. One aspect of this is ensuring you have an up-to-date Gas Safety Certificate. Keep reading to discover more about these certificates, including what they are, how to get them, and the penalties you may face if you don’t have the appropriate certification.

What is a gas certificate?

A Gas Safety Certificate, also known as a Gas Safety Record form – and in the trade as a CP12 – is a document that confirms gas appliances have been tested for safety as part of an inspection conducted by a suitably qualified engineer. In the UK, it is a legal requirement that landlords and owners of commercial properties have their gas appliances inspected every 12 months to make sure they are working properly and are in a safe condition. 

Gas Cooker Flame
Commercial Gas boiler


We provide Commercial Gas Safety Certifications for CP42 inspections. We also provide CP44 Gas Safe Certificates as well as others upon request.

Commercial Kitchens

Our services include putting in, servicing and repairing industrial commercial catering range of cookers, pressure and expansion boilers, mobile catering range of cookers, and mobile catering instant water heaters.

Testing & Purging

We can conduct commercial testing and purging to make sure the protection of employees and customers in any industrial building or mobile catering unit. This skilled task ought to only be applied by experienced and totally qualified commercial gas engineers.


We always make sure the correct size of pipe is put in, tested and purged in accordance with British gas safety standards.


We provide a full range of specialists, experienced industrial commercial kitchen ventilation and extraction services together with installation, service, and maintenance of those systems.

Solenoid Valves

The solenoid valve is an electronically operated device that is used to manage the flow of liquids or gases in a positive, fully closed, or fully open mode. We have experience in both the fitting and managing of solenoid valves for your company.